503 Service Unavailable
ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
TCH Review: ENO LED DoubleNest hammock
- Comfortable and spacious
- High quality material
- Versatile attached compression sack
- Easy to setup with ENO straps
- Supports a number of conservation projects
- Two year warranty
We Don't Like
Summary: Want a hammock that will make you the envy of your friends at a festival? The ENO LED DoubleNest is the only hammock that features a fun and festive integrated light string. So you can read, adjust your sleeping bag, or easily find your hammock in the night.
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- AMAZON REVIEWS
The ENO LED DoubleNest hammock is a great example of why the company continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe. The DoubleNest LED features the same top-selling characteristics as the original DoubleNest.
Dimensions: 9.4ft long, 6.2ft wide
Strength: Recommended Maximum Load: 400 lbs
Suspension System: Straps not included. Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners & nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Eagles Nest Outfitters has transformed the world of hammocks into a line of specialized products. Their experience and knowledge has resulted them creating a wide variety of hammocks with different sizes, styles, and colours. From backyard to backwoods, from forest to festival, from camping to campus, with ENO you can relax.
Brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster setup ENO in the summer of 1999. They wanted to escape the traditional workplace and develop the best hammocks. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. From a small operation in Florida to travelling the East Coast they sold hammocks at music festival and community gatherings. In a short time they developed their passion for hammocks and committed to creating and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
ENO is now recognised as the industry's leading provider of ingeniously crafted parachute hammocks. ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC designing innovative products. They now also invest in a number of local and global communities, supporting organisations working to preserve and protect public lands. ENO products are sold in over 2000 retail locations in 13 countries.
ENO and festivals go together like waterfalls and summer. Now you can bring the festival wherever you hang. Innovation for ENO is their bread and butter and they are not frightened to test by adding new features to existing products. The ENO DoubleNest LED hammock has all the top-selling features of the original product so you know this hammock will be comfortable, light and roomy. By adding in the lights ENO wants to inject more good times into your hammock experience.
- Comfortable and spacious - One of the most comfortable hammocks to sleep in with plenty of room to move around.
- High quality material - High-strength, breathable 70-denier nylon taffeta and triple interlocking stitching holds up to use and abuse.
- Attached compression sack - allows you to compress the whole hammock (including suspension carabiners) down to a ball that fits in one hand!
- Easy to setup with ENO straps - Forget setting up complicated slings with sliding loops and other silly stuff, check out the ENO Eagles Nest Outfitters - Atlas Hammock Suspension System (FFP)
- Supports a number of conservation projects - ENO believes in making the world a better place and support and partners with many organisations.
- Two Year Warranty
- Comes with a limited two year warranty, please check warranty page for conditions.
- Straps not included - Straps are sold separately for all ENO hammocks.
- No Bug net or tarp - It doesn't come with a bug net which is included with many hammocks in this price range. You will also need a tarp if you want to be comfortable in wetter conditions
Eagles Nest Outfitters is working to make hammocks more hospitable through clever innovations. Incorporating a string of lights is a great example of the innovation that has made the company a pioneer in this industry.
The hammock is constructed from a single layer of high quality breathable, quick-drying nylon. The material is thin but strong and provides a comfortable sleep for anyone. The compression sack is very effective allowing you to compress the whole hammock (including suspension carabiners) down to a ball that fits in one hand.
Versatile, durable, and compact makes the DoubleNest ideal for hiking, camping, boating, traveling, back-yarding, or just relaxing. And remember, It’s Not A Hammock, It’s An ENO!