TCH Review: ENO DoubleNest Camping Hammock
- Comfortable and spacious
- High quality material
- Versatile attached compression sack
- Easy to setup with ENO straps
- Supports a number of conservation projects
- Two year warranty
We Don't Like
Summary: Looking for the best selling camping hammock on the market? Want a high quality product from a brand that you can trust? The ENO DoubleNest is the bread-and-butter hammock for Eagle Nest Outfitters and it's popularity is still strong since it's launch in 2014. The ENO DoubleNest is a hammock that you can take anywhere, setup quickly and enjoy the comfort, by yourself or with some company.
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- AMAZON REVIEWS
The ENO DoubleNest hammock continues to be one of the most popular camping hammocks. It is a high quality product that is strong, durable, lightweight and portable. The setup is straightforward so whether you are camping, hiking, kayaking or just setting it up at home, you will be able to chill and relax in seconds!
Dimensions: 9.4ft long, 6.2ft wide
Strength: Recommended Maximum Load: 400 lbs
Suspension System: Straps not included. Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners & nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Eagles Nest Outfitters has transformed the world of hammocks into a line of specialized products. Their experience and knowledge has resulted them creating a wide variety of hammocks with different sizes, styles, and colours. From backyard to backwoods, from forest to festival, from camping to campus, with ENO you can relax.
Brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster setup ENO in the summer of 1999. They wanted to escape the traditional workplace and develop the best hammocks. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. From a small operation in Florida to travelling the East Coast they sold hammocks at music festival and community gatherings. In a short time they developed their passion for hammocks and committed to creating and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
ENO is now recognised as the industry's leading provider of ingeniously crafted parachute hammocks. ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC designing innovative products. They now also invest in a number of local and global communities, supporting organisations working to preserve and protect public lands. ENO products are sold in over 2000 retail locations in 13 countries.
- Comfortable and spacious - One of the most comfortable hammocks to sleep in with plenty of room to move around.
- High quality material - High-strength, breathable 70-denier nylon taffeta and triple interlocking stitching holds up to use and abuse.
- Attached compression sack - allows you to compress the whole hammock (including suspension carabiners) down to a ball that fits in one hand!
- Easy to setup with ENO straps - Forget setting up complicated slings with sliding loops and other silly stuff, check out the ENO Eagles Nest Outfitters - Atlas Hammock Suspension System (FFP)
- Supports a number of conservation projects - ENO believes in making the world a better place and support and partners with many organisations.
- Two Year Warranty - Comes with a limited two year warranty, please check warranty page for conditions.
- Straps not included - Straps are sold separately for all ENO hammocks.
- Not ideal for two people to sleep in - The hammock is great for two people to relax sitting next to each other but doesn't provide a comfortable sleep for two adults laying next to each other.
- May not receive exact colour ordered - ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the colour combination of your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
- No Bug net or tarp - It doesn't come with a bug net which is included with many hammocks in this price range. You will also need a tarp if you want to be comfortable in wetter conditions. An under or top quilt for warmth may also be required to hold heat.
Eagles Nest Outfitters has changed the world of hammocks through creating products based on experience and travel. They are passionate about supplying high quality and durable hammocks, ensuring they stay ahead of the competition.
The hammock is constructed from a single layer of high quality breathable, quick-drying nylon. The material is thin but strong and provides a comfortable sleep for anyone. The compression sack is very effective allowing you to compress the whole hammock (including suspension carabiners) down to a ball that fits in one hand.
The ENO DoubleNest is a great hammock featuring all best qualities that the company is famous for. While it is advertised as a double hammock it really isn't suitable for sleeping two adults. But it is perfect for getting closer to someone while you both get closer to nature.