503 Service Unavailable
ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
TCH Review: Trek Light Gear Single Camping Hammock
- Amazingly comfortable hammock
- Quick and easy setup
- Extremely lightweight
- Nice colour options
- Established and trusted brand
We Don't Like
Summary: Are you looking to take your camping gear and outdoor gear to the next level? Do you want a portable hammock that is versatile and great for all your outdoor adventures? The Trek light single hammock will become a staple for your camping gear. Great for backpacking, camping, hiking or kayaking - everything is better in a hammock
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- AMAZON REVIEWS
The Trek Light Gear Double Hammock is one of the original branded nylon hammocks. It is one of the best-selling hammocks, loved by hikers, outdoor enthusiast , and campers. This Trek Light offering is a wonderful choice. Designed for sleep lovers and to last for several years, you can hang it anywhere!
Dimensions: 10ft long, 5ft wide
Strength: Recommended Maximum Load: 400 lbs
Suspension System: S-Hook attached on each end
Weight: 1 lbs
An original pioneer of the camping hammock revolution over 10 years ago, Trek Light Gear has introduced millions of people around the globe to its unique brand of portable and lightweight camping and travel hammocks. Trek Light Gear name stems from the notion that we should all ‘trek lightly’. So whenever possible their products are designed with that core philosophy in mind.
Founded by Seth Haber in 2003 who wanted to encourage people around him to explore the great outdoors. He decided what better way to get outside, relax and take a break from a busy life than to lie in a hammock? And, what if you could easily take that hammock, that little piece of heaven, with you wherever you went? Believing that once you remove the confines of a traditional, bulky hammock it becomes a universal companion. 15 years on their hammocks are still encouraging more adventure by sleeping outdoors under the stars.
The Trek Light Gear Double Hammock is arguably the most comfortable hammock on the market. It is specifically designed as a hammock you can sleep in comfortably night after night. The key to sleeping in a hammock comfortably is to lie at an angle across it so your body gets flat (just like in your bed at home). Made of extremely durable, quick-drying, and water-resistant nylon material with triple-stitched seams for added safety. Engineered for maximum breathability and durability and doesn't get hot or sweaty in the sun. Comfortably packs into it's own attached carrying pouch. All Trek Light products carry a full 3 YEAR warranty against any manufacturer's defects unless otherwise noted
- One of the most comfortable hammocks - No-Flip Design: Relax without the balancing act.
- Quick and easy setup - Takes very little time to hook and unhook
- Excellent strength to weight ratio - high-quality parachute nylon material that can easily withstand up to 400 lbs but weighs just 1.25 lbs
- Excellent high quality fabric - extremely durable, quick-drying, and water-resistant nylon material. Easy to wash
- Established and trusted brand - an original pioneer of the camping hammock revolution over 10 years ago
- Straps not included - Straps are sold separately for all Trek Light Gear hammocks. The Trek Light Gear Go Anywhere Rope Kit is the must-have, portable accessory to setup your Trek Light Hammock quickly and easily wherever you go.
- Not waterproof - Like many hammocks in this price range you will need to invest in some extras if you want to use this hammock in all seasons. You may need to purchase a mosquito net, rainfly cover or tarp system depending on where you are going and what you are doing.
The Trek Light Gear Double Hammock is a premium product. It is the best-selling offering by a reputed hammock-manufacturing brand. Since 2003, Trek Light Gear has been pioneering hammock designs and manufacturing concepts. The extra-long and extra-wide hammock can accommodate two fully-grown adults quite easily. It folds up into its compact pouch, so is perfect for backpacking or hiking.
Do Good. Feel Good. It's a simple mantra that represents everything that Trek Light Gear is built on. For every hammock purchased, Trek Light Gear work with Trees For The Future to plant two trees in your honour around the globe
The Trek Light Gear Double Hammock believes it's the world's most comfortable and portable lightweight hammock. So get off the ground and elevate your life to new levels of comfort - you deserve it.